Jerry Dossey is an accomplished attorney with extensive experience in various practice areas. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of the Ozarks in 1994. After completing his undergraduate studies, he attended Mercer University, where he received his Juris Doctor degree in 1997. He then pursued further legal education and earned his LL.M. in Estate Planning from the University of Miami in 1998.
Jerry focuses his practice on Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts, Tax-Exempt Organizations and Charitable Planning, Taxation Law and Tax Planning, Real Estate, and Business Law. With his diverse legal background, he is able to provide comprehensive legal solutions to his clients’ complex legal issues.
Jerry is a highly skilled and knowledgeable attorney who is dedicated to providing his clients with the highest level of legal representation. His commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and client-focused approach have earned him a reputation as one of the most respected attorneys in his field.
- University of the Ozarks B.S. 1994
- Mercer University J.D. 1997
- University of Miami LL.M. in Estate Planning 1998
- Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts
- Tax-Exempt Organizations and Charitable Planning
- Taxation Law and Tax Planning
- Real Estate
- Business Law[
Community & Recognitions
- Member of the University of the Ozarks Board of Trustees
- Member of the Arkansas Athletes Outreach Board of Directors
Associations & Memberships
- Washington County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas 1997
- U.S. Tax Court 2000