Lisa Geary joined RMP in April 2020, after practicing complex commercial and appellate litigation in New York. She has represented small and large companies, non-profit foundations, private individuals, bankruptcy estates, and sovereign nations in civil and criminal cases involving foreign sovereign immunity, copyright infringement, products liability, breach of contract, and fraud. She has represented clients in numerous appeals before the United States Supreme Court, United States Courts of Appeals, and state appellate courts.
Before private practice, Lisa clerked for the Honorable Richard C. Wesley on the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and for the Honorable Susan Phillips Read and Eugene F. Pigott, Jr. on the New York State Court of Appeals. A native of northwest Ohio, Lisa brings her appellate expertise and common sense to clients in a variety of civil and criminal matters.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D. 2014 magna cum laude
- Grove City College, B.A. 2011 summa cum laude
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- White Collar Defense
Associations & Memberships
- Adjunct Professor, University of Arkansas School of Law
- Member, American Bar Association – Council of Appellate Lawyers
- New York
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Second, Fifth, Eighth, and Ninth Circuits
- United States District Courts for the District of Colorado and Western District of Arkansas