RMP advises its business law clients with respect to the tax and corporate considerations in choosing and maintaining the client’s business structure. RMP believes that advising clients on these matters involves much more than drafting “form” corporate governance documents. RMP works with its clients on an ongoing basis with respect to:
- corporate, partnership and governance issues;
- tax planning opportunities;
- shareholder, partner and member buy-sell arrangements;
- corporate finance issues;
- buying, selling and merger opportunities;
- recapitalizations and reorganizations; and business succession planning.
RMP also represents lenders and creditors in commercial lending transactions. The attorneys at RMP have extensive experience in negotiating and drafting loan documents for complex, secured lending transactions. RMP’s lawyers are experienced in several aspects of commercial lending, including:
- representation of traditional and non-traditional lenders in real estate and other asset-based lending transactions;
- representation of borrowers in structuring, procuring and negotiating business loans, including assisting the client with cash flow and balance sheet analysis;
- assisting lenders and borrowers in workout and distressed asset situations.
New Year – New Business | RMP Law Firm
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website does not constitute legal advice. Instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most...