RMP Law Careers
Current open positions
RMP LLP’s Johnson, AR law office is recruiting for an experienced Litigation Paralegal/Legal Assistant. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years litigation work experience and be familiar with all phases of the litigation process.
- Serve as point of contact for clients.
- Assist with legal research and initial case management.
- File documents with the courts.
- Perform administrative duties to include manage appointments, calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, schedule meetings, follow through with all related tasks.
- Type legal documents and correspondence with attention to grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Prepare the first drafts of memos, letters, and reports.
Requirements and skills
- Certificate/Associates degree in paralegal studies or working experience as a Litigation Paralegal; Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Experience with electronic case filing systems;
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices;
- Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple deadlines;
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail;
- Computer expertise to include proficiency with Microsoft products
- Experience with electronic client billing;
- Ability to proofread a variety of documents and pay attention to detail
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
If you are a person that dives right in and gets things done, takes initiative and pride in your work and can listen and communicate clearly and directly, we want to hear from you.
Salary: Pay commensurate upon experience.