Hunter Bedell is an accomplished attorney with a diverse range of legal expertise. He received his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2022, after earning his J.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2021. Prior to that, he obtained his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting from John Brown University in 2018.
Hunter’s practice areas include Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate, and Trusts, Federal and State Tax Controversies, Real Estate and 1031 Exchanges, as well as Taxation Law and Tax Planning. He brings his extensive knowledge and experience to RMP Law, where he is committed to providing exceptional legal services to clients.
Hunter is passionate about helping clients navigate complex legal issues and achieve their goals. He understands that every legal matter is unique and takes a personalized approach to each case, tailoring his services to meet the specific needs of each client. With his impressive legal credentials and dedication to providing the highest quality legal services, Hunter is a valuable member of the RMP Law team.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2022
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., 2021
- John Brown University, B.S. in Business Administration and Accounting, 2018
- Business Law
- Estate Planning, Probate, and Trusts
- Federal and State Tax Controversies
- Real Estate and 1031 Exchanges
- Taxation Law and Tax Planning