Hannah Van Horn attended Arkansas State University where she graduated with her B.A. in English in 2017. She spent the following semester working as an intern for Congressman Rick Crawford of the First Congressional District of Arkansas. In 2018, Hannah began law school at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law where she graduated with her J.D. in 2021. After law school, Hannah attended the University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law where she earned her master of laws in taxation in 2022.
Upon graduating from the University of Florida, Hannah moved back home to Arkansas and began working as an associate attorney in the Little Rock offices of RMP LLP. Hannah’s practice is focused primarily on estate planning, business entity formation and restructuring, business transactions, real estate transactions, and general tax matters.
In her free time, Hannah enjoys spending time with her family, her husband, Seth, and her German Shepherd, Thor.
- B.A. in English cum laude from Arkansas State University (2017)
- J.D. magna cum laude from UALR William H. Bowen School of Law (2021)
- LL.M. in Taxation from The University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (2022)
- Tax Law and Tax Planning
- Business Law
- Estate Planning, Probate, and Trusts
- Real Estate Transactions
Associations & Memberships
- Member of the Arkansas Bar Association – Taxation Section