Taxation Law and Tax Planning
RMP provides taxation law and tax planning advice to individuals and closely held corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships on many issues, including:
- tax controversies involving estate, gift, income, sales, and use taxes;
- start-up and ongoing tax planning for business entities;
- tax planning for sales, purchases and mergers of businesses and business assets;
- tax issues related to corporate finance and debt relief;
- tax planning for tax-exempt organizations, private foundations and charitable giving; and
- tax planning for real estate transactions, including real estate development planning and IRC Section 1031 exchanges.
IRS RECEIVES ADDITIONAL FUNDING
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website does not constitute legal advice. Instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most...