John Neihouse joined RMP as a partner in 2010. He received his undergraduate degree in Accounting from Arkansas Tech University, his law degree (with honors) from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and his Master of Laws degree in Taxation from Southern Methodist University. John’s practice is focused in the areas of trust and estate planning, tax law and tax planning, business planning and mergers and acquisitions.
- Southern Methodist University, LL.M. in Taxation, 1990
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D. (with Honors), 1989
- Arkansas Tech University, B.S. (Accounting), 1985
- Business and Succession Planning
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Federal and State Tax Controversies
- Merger and Acquisition
- Tax Law and Tax Planning
- Tax-Exempt Organizations and Charitable Planning
Community & Recognitions
- Board Member, Northwest Arkansas Community Foundation.
- President and Board Member, Northwest Arkansas Estate Planning Council.
- Board Member, Arkansas Tech University Foundation.
- Speaker, “Estate Planning.” Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Professional Advisory Council.
- Speaker, “Explanation of H.R. 4 – Pension Protection Act of 2006.” Northwest Arkansas Community Foundation. Springdale, Arkansas.
- Speaker, “Estate Planning.” Arvest Springdale Bank and Trust. Springdale, Arkansas.
- Speaker, “Pension Protection Act of 2006.” Northwest Arkansas Community Foundation. Springdale, Arkansas.
- Speaker, “Charitable IRA Rollover.” Mercy Health. Rogers, Arkansas.
- Speaker at the NWA Business Summit. Rogers, Arkansas.
Associations & Memberships
- Member of Arkansas Bar Association
- Member of Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member of Texas Bar Association
- Member of Washington County Bar Association
- Texas (inactive)
- United States Tax Court
5519 Hackett Road, Suite 300
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
Phone: (479) 443-2705 Ext. 10110
Facsimile: (479) 443-2718