Sierra N. Glover is originally from Marmaduke, Arkansas and joined RMP Law as an associate attorney in June of 2023.
Sierra attended Harding University, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice in 2018. Her education continued at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor in 2021. During her time at Bowen, Sierra participated in clerkships with multiple law firms in diverse practice areas, ranging from criminal law, insurance defense, estate planning, and civil rights litigation.
After graduating from law school and passing the bar exam, Sierra began her legal career with the boutique estate and tax planning firm Winburn, Wilson, Schrader & Shram, PLLC, prior to joining RMP LLP.
Sierra’s practice focuses on estate planning, Medicaid planning, probate and trust administration, and business planning.
In her free time, Sierra enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, and tackling ill-advised home improvement projects with her husband, Ryne, under the supervision of her blue heeler/shepherd mix, Shiloh.
- Harding University, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (2018)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, Juris Doctor (2021)
- Estate planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Business Law
COMMUNITY & RECOGNITIONS
- Volunteer Alumna of Harding University and William H. Bowen School of Law, Student Mentor
- Attorney Mentor for first-year law students
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Arkansas Bar Association