Scott Tidwell is a fifth generation Arkansan and was raised in Rogers, Arkansas, where he graduated from Rogers High School in 2000. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Arkansas in 2004, followed by a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2007. Scott has been in private practice since his admission to the Arkansas Bar in 2007 and has been licensed to practice law in Missouri since 2009 and in Oklahoma since 2013. From 2010-2013, he was in solo practice before joining MCRMT.
Scott has been actively involved in various community service activities. He served as a Big Brother in the Big Brothers, Big Sisters Program from 2011-2013, was a member of the Rogers Noon Rotary Club from 2012-2014, and graduated from Leadership Benton County, class of 2013. Currently, Scott serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the ALS Association of Arkansas and treasurer of the Benton County Law Library Board.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, 2007
- University of Arkansas, B.S., Marketing, 2004
- Civil Litigation
- Banking Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
Community & Recognitions
Board of Directors, ALS Association of Arkansas
Treasurer, Benton County Law Library Board
- Arkansas – 2007
- U.S. District Courts of Arkansas (Western and Eastern)
- U.S. District for the Western District of Missouri
Significant Cases and Settlements
- Appeared in state court in 17 counties in Arkansas, 22 counties in Missouri and 3 in Oklahoma.