Larry McCredy joined RMP as a partner in 2011. Larry earned his undergraduate degree in political science from Colgate University in Hamilton, New York, and a Masters in Government degree from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Larry Received his law degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. Prior to his career in law, Larry worked on Capitol Hill as legislative assistant and staff director in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Larry moved to Arkansas with his wife, Rebecca, and owned and operated construction related companies. In this role, Larry learned firsthand about the challenges that come with managing a diverse group of people. Larry’s practice involves commercial litigation with an emphasis on employment litigation.
- Colgate University B.A. 1992
- Johns Hopkins University Masters in Government 1999
- University of Arkansas J.D. 2007
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Review and Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- State and Municipal government
Community & Recognitions
- Former Instructor at Continuing Legal Education.
- Former speaker at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
- Licensed to practice law in Arkansas state courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit; U.S. Tax Court.
Associations & Memberships
- Member of Arkansas Bar Association
- Member of Washington County Bar Association
- United States District Court (Western and Eastern District)
- United States Tax Court
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
Most Rewarding Aspect of Work
- Helping others find solutions to their legal issues.