- Colgate University B.A. 1992
- Johns Hopkins University Masters in Government 1999
- University of Arkansas J.D. 2007
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Review and Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- State and Municipal government
Community & Recognitions
- Former Instructor at Continuing Legal Education.
- Former speaker at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
- Licensed to practice law in Arkansas state courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit; U.S. Tax Court.
Associations & Memberships
- Member of Arkansas Bar Association
- Member of Washington County Bar Association
- United States District Court (Western and Eastern District)
- United States Tax Court
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
Most Rewarding Aspect of Work
- Helping others find solutions to their legal issues.
GCR Honors RMP LLP with 2023 Behavioral Matter of the Year Award RMP LLP, along with the other defense firms in the broiler chicken criminal antitrust case, were honored with Global Competition Review’s (GCR) 2023 “Behavioral Matter of the Year (Americas)” award,...
The U.S. 8th Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with RMP’s argument that participants in a work-based, drug rehabilitation program are not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act. DARP, a nonprofit drug and alcohol recovery program provided services to drug court...
Please join us for the first annual NWA Business Summit on November 17, 2017 at the Embassy Suites in Rogers, Arkansas. The free event will last from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. Click here to register today! Please join our attorneys in any of the following discussions: Has...