Joseph D. Reece is a highly experienced attorney and a founding member of RMP Law, with over 22 years of experience in practicing law. A native of Northwest Arkansas, he graduated from the University of the Ozarks with a degree in Accounting. He later obtained his law degree from Mercer University in Macon, Georgia, and a Master of Laws degree in Estate Planning and Taxation from the University of Miami.
Joseph focuses his practice on representing businesses and families in Northwest Arkansas in estate planning, tax planning, and business matters. He is a past member of the University of the Ozarks Board of Trustees and has been recognized for his outstanding legal expertise, receiving the Lawyer of the Year award in the Tax Law section of the Best Lawyers in America in 2020, and the Trust and Estates section of the Best Lawyers in America from 2018-2022. Joseph has also been included in the Estate Planning and Probate section of Mid-South Super Lawyers from 2019-2022.
Joseph’s wealth of legal knowledge and experience, combined with his dedication to his clients, have earned him a reputation as one of the top attorneys in his field. He is committed to providing his clients with the highest level of legal representation, ensuring their legal needs are met with the utmost care and attention.
- University of the Ozarks B.S. 1994
- Mercer University J.D. 1997
- University of Miami L.L.M. in Estate Planning 1998
- Business Law
- Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts
- Real Estate
- Tax-Exempt Organizations and Charitable Planning
- Taxation Law and Tax Planning
Community & Recognitions
- Past Member, University of the Ozarks Board of Trustees
- Lawyer of the Year Fayetteville in Tax Law section of the Best Lawyers in America, 2020
- Trust and Estates section of the Best Lawyers in America, 2018 – 2022
- Estate Planning and Probate section of Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2019 – 2022
Associations & Memberships
- Member of Arkansas Bar Association
- Member of Washington County Bar Association
- United States Tax Court
Most Rewarding Aspect of Work
- Helping clients solve problems and achieve their goals through complex estate planning strategies.
Alex Miller, Joe Reece, John Neihouse and Collier Moore are speaking at the Top Estate Planning Techniques seminar today in association with the National Business Institute. ALEX G. MILLER, with Reece Moore Pendergraft LLP in Fayetteville, Arkansas focuses his...