A native of Fayetteville, Bo Renner is a sixth-generation Arkansan. He attended the University of Arkansas where he was elected Student Body President before graduating with a degree from the Sam M. Walton College of Business. At the University of Arkansas School of Law, Bo clerked in the Office of Governor Asa Hutchinson, the Supreme Court of Arkansas, and several private law firms before graduating cum laude, and was selected to deliver the commencement address. Thereafter, Bo joined RMP Law and has zealously represented his clients ever since.
Bo’s practice consists of a wide variety of civil litigation and business-related matters, with an emphasis on professional liability, commercial, and construction related disputes. He has represented clients in every corner of Arkansas, in state and federal courts, at trial and on appeal. In June 2018, he was admitted to the National Trial College at Yale University becoming a Fellow of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Above all else, Bo values Arkansas, its people, and its future. As such, he is heavily involved in the Northwest Arkansas community and serves on several boards, associations, and civic organizations. Bo is married to his high school sweetheart, Ally, and, together, they are active in their church and a number of philanthropic causes. Bo enjoys the Arkansas Razorbacks, the Ozarks, and traveling with family and friends.
- University of Arkansas, J.D., cum laude
- University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A. in Marketing/Finance
- Appellate Practice
- Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Professional Liability Defense
- Real Estate
Community & Recognitions
- Best Lawyers® – Ones to Watch
- SuperLawyers – Rising Star
- Lawyer Network – Arkansas Appellate Attorney of the Year
- Martindale-Hubbell – Client Champion
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Fast 15
- Doyle Z. Williams Leadership Award
- University of Arkansas Razorback Classic Award
- ROTC Appreciate Medical Recipient
Associations & Memberships
- Priority Bank – Board of Directors
- Washington Regional Foundation – Board of Directors
- American Board of Trial Advocates – Fellow
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Wounded Warrior Project Community Athlete
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court (Western and Eastern)
Significant Cases and Settlements
- KBX, Inc. v. Zero Grade Farms, 2022 Ark. 42, 639 S.W.3d 352
- Williams v. St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center, 2021 Ark. 14, 615 S.W.3d 721
- Lisa Crain et al v. Shirley Crain et al., W.D. Ark. Case No. 2:20-CV-2038
Most Rewarding Aspect of Work
- Getting to know and work closely with my clients.
GCR Honors RMP LLP with 2023 Behavioural Matter of the Year Award RMP LLP, along with the other defense firms in the broiler chicken criminal antitrust case, were honored with Global Competition Review’s (GCR) 2023 “Behavioural Matter of the Year (Americas)” award,...