Wendy joined RMP LLP as a Partner in July 2019. With over 12 years of experience as an Assistant United States Attorney, where she served as First Assistant United States Attorney, and eight years as a state Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Wendy provides clients a vast understanding of the enforcement functions of federal and state governmental and regulatory agencies. Wendy co-leads the Investigations and Corporate Compliance practice area, where she advises clients in all significant areas of governmental investigations, compliance, white collar crime, large-scale corporate internal investigations, and complex tax investigations. Wendy is a distinguished litigator, having tried many jury trials at both the state and federal levels and having argued numerous cases before the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Arkansas School of Law J.D.
- Ouachita Baptist University B.A.
- Anti-Corruption Compliance (FCPA)
- Complex White Collar Litigation
- Government Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Investigations and Corporate Compliance
- Tax Controversy and Litigation
- Threat Management and Risk Assessment
Community & Recognitions
- Board of Directors, Chair Governance Committee, Women’s Foundation of Arkansas
- Board of Directors, K-Life (2013-2014)
- Alumni Board, Ouachita Baptist University (2012-2014)
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer, Northwest Arkansas Food Bank
Associations & Memberships
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Arkansas Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Member, DRI Government Enforcement & Corporate Compliance Committee
- Member, International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- United States District Court (Western and Eastern District)